Lebron James hit the game winning shot as time expired, to lift the Cleveland Cavaliers to an 86-84 victory over the Chicago Bulls and even their Eastern Conference semifinals series at 2-2 just minutes ago.
After Derrick Rose’s layup with 8.4 seconds had tied the game at 84, the referees failed to call a foul on Chicago’s Joakim Noah, who deflected the ball outside as James drove to the basket.
With 1.5 seconds remaining, James collected the inbounds pass from Mike Miller and shook off defender Jimmy Butler before draining a baseline jumper.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App