The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a man wanted in connection with a serious criminal matter.
He is Kenneth Marlon Hartley, 28, of Silver Hill, Christ Church. Hartley is about 5’ 7” in height, slim build and of dark complexion. He has black hair, full dark brown eyes and an average nose.
Hartley is advised that he can present himself to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice. He is considered to be armed and dangerous and should not be approached by the public.
Any person, who may know the whereabouts of Kenneth Marlon Hartley is asked to contact the police emergency at telephone number ‘211’, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons. Any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App