Classes have resumed following a bomb scare this morning at the Lawrence T Gay Memorial in Spooner’s Hill, St Michael.
A spokesman for the Government-run primary school told Barbados TODAY the all-clear was issued just after noon today.
An emergency evacuation was ordered after a threatening phone call was made to the administrative office.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App