The apparent suicide of 12-year-old Shamar Weekes has left not only residents of Checker Hall, St Lucy in shock, but also the entire nation.
Weekes, a former student of the Coleridge and Parry School, was found hanging from the roof of a galvanized structure in the backyard of his home on Thursday night.
The former student of Half Moon Fort Primary was described as a loving, funny and ‘very nice boy.’
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App