The driver of a Suzuki Celerio motor car had to be to taken to hospital by ambulance early Saturday morning after the vehicle struck a curb and overturned, along Upper Carlton, St James.
A visibly shaken Mario Murphy complained of several injuries about his body following the accident, which occurred around 12:30 a.m. The lone passenger in the vehicle David Boyce escaped without injury.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App