In what has seemingly become the norm, yet another Jamaican has been held trying to sneak drugs into the island.
The latest to be caught is 22-year-old Danielle Tiffany Cole, who is set to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates court today to answer four drug related charges.
Cole has been charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of cannabis.
She was held at the Grantley Adams International Airport yesterday after a search of her luggage discovered five packages containing four pounds of cannabis in a false compartment.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App