Jamaican Danielle Cole who appeared at the District ‘A’ Magistrates court today was not required to plea.
The 22 year-old, who was nabbed with four pounds of cannabis at the Grantley Adams International Airport yesterday, was remanded and will appear at the District ‘B’ Magistrates court on Tuesday, May 19.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App