Police have arrested and formally charged Akida Bradshaw, 23, of Sturges, St Thomas with the offence of manslaughter in relation to the death of his three-month-old daughter.
This was as a result of an investigation into the May 2, 2015 death of Akela Bradshaw, who passed away after she was transported to the QEH in an unconscious state .
Her father Akida appeared at the District D Magistrates’ Court and was remanded to the Psychiatric Hospital.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App