The police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing man. Missing is Noel Armstrong, 49, of 5th Avenue, Holders Land, Black Rock, St. Michael.
Armstrong was last seen around 5.30 am on Thursday, May 21, after collecting his fishing boat the “Sea Cat”, registration #26 which was berthed at the Shallow Draft. At the time he was wearing a red three-quarter pants and a green and white T-shirt.
He is about 5’8” in height, slim build, with an oval face and has grey and black dreadlocks. He has brown eyes, a broad forehead, both ears are pierced once, a small mouth, and thin lips.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Noel Armstrong is asked to contact Black Rock police station at 417-7500, the emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App