The Christ Church Carnival Parade takes place on Monday May 25th, 2015, and to facilitate this event a number of temporary traffic arrangements shall be in effect from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
The Route and Road Closure
The Parade route commences at Silver Sands and proceeds along Breedy’s Land, Bourne’s Land, Hopewell, Sayers Court, Enterprise, Oistins, Pegwell, Thornbury Hill, Durants Road, Lodge Road, Water Street, Kingsland and Wotton Road.
The above route during the mentioned period, shall be closed to all vehicular traffic. Residents and Public Service Vehicles will be allowed access during the parade.
No person shall drive along, park or allow a vehicle to remain stationary on the route, except for the purpose of picking up or setting down passengers.
The public is required to comply with the lawful directions of police officers on duty in uniform who will be deployed at strategic points.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App