Three men were shot and injured while outside a residence at St Patrick’s, Christ Church around 7 p.m. last night.
One of the men, a 27-year-old, received injuries to his ankle and his thigh. He was treated and discharged from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
A second man, said to be 18-years-old, received an injury to his face and was said to be in a critical condition. A 47-year-old man has also been hospitalized in stable condition.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App