Someone in Jamaica is now BDS$2.034 million richer.
That’s because the winning ticket for the Super Lotto was purchased there for draw #588 which was held on Friday.
The lucky ticket was a manual bet purchased in North Hampton District, St. Elizabeth. The winning numbers were 07, 12, 13, 24, 30 and the Super Ball number 03.
While the original amount of the jackpot was BDS$3.39 million, the winner purchased a fractional ticket, which is a feature available in Jamaica. Therefore, that winning ticket is worth a fraction of the total jackpot worth BDS$2.034 million.
Supreme Ventures Lottery in Jamaica is currently launching a full-scale advertising campaign aimed at informing players that the Super Lotto jackpot has been won.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App