Two people have been remanded to prison until June 2, on fraud charges.
Tasha Damien Kissoon, 32, of James Town Park, St James and Dexter Curtis Ceasar, 47, with no fix abode are jointly charged with offering a forged instrument, when they attempted to obtain $94, 474.46 from Republic Bank on May 22.
They appeared before the Holetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App