The young woman charged in connection with the discovery of a gun at a funeral last month appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court before Magistrate Alliston Seale today.
Alana Nikita Crystal Nearvay, a chef, was not required to plead to the indictable charge of possession of an unlicensed firearm on April 20 at the funeral of Adriana Sobers.
Nearvay lives at Ashby Alley, St Michael.
Last week, Kerrie Shaquille Thompson, 19, of Field Place, Bayville, St Michael and Akmal Terrill Haynes, 30, of My Lords Hill, St Michael, were also charged in connection with the incident.
They were remanded to prison.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App