The police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing man.
Missing is Lionel Henderson Howell, 76, of Church View, St. John. He left his home about 5.30 p.m yesterday, and was last seen sometime later at Carter’s, St. John.
At the time he was wearing a light grey t-shirt, a long black dress pants and was barefooted.
Howell is about 5’2” in height, slim build, dark complexion, has low grey hair and grey eyes. He has an oval face, a frail body and walks with a slight bend to his right. One shoulder appears higher that the other. He has a mental history and suffers from hypertension.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Lionel Henderson Howell is asked to contact police emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App