A family of four is now homeless after an early morning fire destroyed their home in Boscobel St Peter.
The uninsured three-bedroom timber and wall structure occupied by Peter Devonish, his wife Sandra Phillips-Devonish and their two sons Jaiko and Zeco, was completely destroyed along with all their possessions.
The family was not at home at the time of the blaze, which started just after 8 a.m.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App