One person complained of injuries following an accident at Hoyte’s Village, St. James this morning.
42-year-old Sean Campbell of Husband Heights, St. James, complained of pains to the neck after his vehicle was struck by a truck and pinned to a guard wall.
Campbell’s 10-year-old daughter Sheanice was also in the vehicle. She appeared shaken by the incident.
The driver of the truck, 26-year-old Rommell Worrell of Lower Estate, St. George said the brakes malfunctioned and this caused the vehicle to slide.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App