Three students were rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital(QEH) for medical treatment following an accident at the Nursery Drive Terminal, The City, that left nine others nursing injuries.
According to police spokesman David Welch, a student of Springer Memorial Secondary School is in very serious condition and two others are badly injured after a route taxi overturned at the entrance of the terminal on John Beckles Drive.
Emergency personnel from the QEH, the police and fire officers are on the scene.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App