The Deputy Principal of Springer Memorial, Adrian Clarke, says he was not a passenger in ZR125 when it overturned just off the River bus terminal in the City yesterday, leaving 21 passengers, including close to a dozen of his students, hurt.
Initial reports were that Clarke, who was seen at the scene of the accident with a bandage over his right eye, was listed among the injured.
However, Clarke telephoned Barbados TODAY earlier today to clarify the situation. He said his injury had nothing to do with the overturned ZR.
Barbados TODAY sincerely apologizes for this error of fact.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App