The driver of ZR125 which was involved in Tuesday’s accident at Nursery Drive Bus Terminal has been charged.
Matthew Ricardo Daniel, 40, of Licorish Village, My Lord’s Hill, St Michael, will appear in court today to answer several charges.
They include: – an offense of furious driving, dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention and driving without reasonable consideration for other people using the road.
The accident resulted in several students being injured including Zakiyah Defreitas, 14, who is now warded at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in serious condition.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App