A 47-year-old man is to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today charged with murder.
He is Gordon Manfield Redman of Lightfoot Lane Cross Road, St Michael, who is accused of striking Wilfred Patrick Edwards of Chapman Street, St Michael with an object on May 12 while they were at Green Park Lane, St Michael.
Edwards, who received medical treatment and returned home, died at his residence on May 28.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App