Hundreds of men, and women, flocked to the Concorde Experience this weekend for the island’s first ever male themed event, Man Up.
Hosted specifically for men, the two-day show featured car shows, health activities, electronics, basketball, dominoes and even a ‘man cave.’
And with Father’s Day just one-week away, the females were also out in their numbers, as they used the opportunity to treat the men to a day out, while some even took the time out to make several purchases from the variety of stalls and services on offer.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App