Australia are on the verge of wrapping up a 2-0 Test series win over the West Indies.
Chasing 392 for victory, the visitors have reduced the Windies to 72 for seven at lunch on day three of the second Test in Jamaica.
Resuming from their overnight total of 16 for two, the home side lost wickets at regular intervals, with only three batsmen so far reaching double figures.
Mitchell Starc has been the main wrecker, taking three wickets so far while Josh Hazlewood has taken two scalps.
Mitchell Johnson and Shane Watson both have one wicket apiece.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App