Australia romped to a commanding 277 run victory over the West Indies moments ago, when they dismissed the home side for a paltry 114 at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.
Chasing a victory target of 392, the West Indies folded meekly after lunch, to hand the Australians a 2-0 Test series win and the Frank Worrell Trophy in the process.
Captain Denesh Ramdin top scored with 29, and was one of only four batsmen to reach double figures.
Mitchell Starc was the pick of the bowlers finishing with three for 34, while there were two wickets each for Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon and Mitchell Johnson.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App