Australia romped to a commanding 277 run victory over the West Indies moments ago, when they dismissed the home side for a paltry 114 at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.
Chasing a victory target of 392, the West Indies folded meekly after lunch, to hand the Australians a 2-0 Test series win and the Frank Worrell Trophy in the process.
Captain Denesh Ramdin top scored with 29, and was one of only four batsmen to reach double figures.
Mitchell Starc was the pick of the bowlers finishing with three for 34, while there were two wickets each for Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon and Mitchell Johnson.
- Local News
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App