Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler yesterday announced charges to Government’s VAT-exempted basket of goods. The new basket contains over 150 items compared to 400 in the previous list. Here’s the full list of food items which will now attract the 17.5% VAT.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App