Barbadians can expect more rain through the night and possibly tomorrow.
According to the Barbados Meteorological Service (BMS), intermittent showers, which began just after noon today, were being caused by a trough system coupled with a tropical wave.
For the remainder of the evening, the BMS forecasts overcast and breezy conditions with some scattered showers, possible isolated thunderstorms and periods of light rain. These conditions will continue through Monday.
Met officials expect tomorrow to be generally cloudy and breezy with some showers, and possible isolated thunderstorms at first, becoming partly cloudy to occasionally cloudy and breezy with a few scattered showers by afternoon.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App