Four people were taken to hospital by ambulance following an accident at Gun Hill, St George earlier today.
The injured – whose names were given as Dwayne Payne, Rowhan Waithe, Kareen Jordan and Clyde Corbin – were all passengers in the APV vehicle, driven by 41-year-old Ricardo Kellman of #26 Mangrove Development, St Philip, who escaped unhurt after the vehicle swerved off the road.
All five are employees of CLAJ Inc., a telephone and computer repairs and equipment business located at Cottage Plantation, St George.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App