19-year-old Jacobi Ashaka Ajene Tudor was remanded to prison this morning after appearing at the District ‘A’ Magistrate court on murder charges.
Tudor of Belleview Gap, Station Hill, St. Michael, is accused of taking the life of Dion Andre Howard, 21, of Godding Road, Station Hill, St. Michael.
Howard was shot in his torso last Wednesday night.
He was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment but later succumbed to his injuries.
Tudor will reappear in court on July 28th.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App