The Barbados Tridents lost their first game of the Hero Caribbean Premier League when they went down by one run to the St Kitts Patriots at Kensington Oval minutes ago.
Chasing 144 for victory, the Tridents fell just short, ending on 142 for seven at the end of their 20 overs, despite a fighting half century from captain Keiron Pollard who was run out of the last ball for 82.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App