Barbados is going all out to make Caribbean Community (CARICOM) leaders feel welcome for next week’s leaders’ summit.
Earlier today billboards were being mounted along the ABC highway, between the airport and Graeme Hall roundabout, as Prime Minister Freundel Stuart prepares to host fellow heads of government of the 15-member grouping for their 36th regular meeting.
United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon is among specially invited guests for the July 2-4 summit, to be held under the theme: “CARICOM: Vibrant Societies; Resilient Economies”.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App