Police are probing the unnatural death of a six-year-old child.
Johann King who lived at Jackson, St Michael was admitted to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital around 12:15 yesterday morning.
He subsequently died.
Police public relations officer, Acting Superintendent David Welch told Barbados TODAY, a post mortem will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
The RBPF has extended condolences to the deceased family.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App