Police are asking the public to help them locate 25-year-old Lasonta Katrina Gill, of Belfield Road, Jackson, St. Michael.
Barbados TODAY understands that Gill is the mother of six-year-old Johann King who died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital yesterday.
Police are treating the death as unnatural. A post mortem will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
Gill is asked to contact the District A Police at telephone number 430-7242/7246 or 430-7295.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App