A female employee has been held in connection with the robbery at A&C Security Limited on Tuesday night.
Police have arrested and charged Morivia Gittens, 35, of Mills Apartments, Haynesville, St James with the offence of conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary which occurred on September 1, 2015.
On the mentioned date, about 10:45 pm, an aggravated burglary occurred at A&C Security Limited, Barbarees Hill, St. Michael. Investigations into the burglary led to the arrest of Gittens, an employee who was on duty at the time.
During the robbery, four guns, 80 rounds of ammunition and two bulletproof vests were among the items taken.
Gittens is expected to appear at the District A Magistrates Court today.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App