Police are appealing for information to assist with the investigation into the unnatural death of Melanise Eversley, which occurred on September 3, 2015.
It is believed this murder may have occurred sometime between 7.15 am and 8.00 am on Thursday, at Jordans, St. George. The victim was wearing a white blouse and brown pants; she carried a bag with a long strap.
Motorists and pedestrians who were in the area of Jordans and Walkers Roads, St George, or anyone who may have information are asked to call 429-8787 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App