A juvenile is among a group of men who have been charged with a spate of robberies which occured between July and September of this year.
They are Jamar Darnelle Mottley, 27, of Dayrells Road, Christ Church and Lamar Ricardo Johnson, 16, of Medford Land, Dayrells Road, Christ Church who each face three counts of robbery; while Kyle Shad Rahim Archer, 21, of Bayview Avenue, Bayville, St. Michael faces two counts, and Ahmal Gregory Elias, 17, of Ventnor Gardens, Christ Church, Joshua Jack, 18, of Jessemy Avenue, Bayville, St. Michael, Shaquille O’Brian Roach, 19, of St. Matthias, Christ Church and a 15-year-old Christ Church juvenile, are all facing one count.
A few of the robberies are said to have taken place on the Richie Haynes Board Walk.
Additionally, 29-year-old Raymond Damian Cenac of no-fixed-place-of-abode, has also been charged in connection with a robbery which occured at Brittons Hill, St. Michael in January 2015.
They are expected to appear at the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court tomorrow.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App