A man who was stabbed during an altercation yesterday has succumbed to his injuries.
As a result, police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of Wade Bridgeman, 56, of Combermere Street, St. Michael.
Police reports indicate that Bridgeman received a stab wound to his torso during the altercation with another man, while at Combermere Street.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by an ambulance, but passed away after undergoing emergency surgery.
A male suspect is currently assisting with the investigation.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App