27-year-old coconut vendor James Matthew Watson, today appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrate’s court, charged with the murder of Wade Bridgeman last Saturday.
Watson of St. Davids, Christ Church, was not required to plead.
Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant remanded him until October 12.
Bridgeman received a stab wound to his torso after being involved in an altercation at Combermere Street, St Michael.
He underwent emergency surgery at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, but succumbed to his injury.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App