Murder accused Trevor Linus Baptiste appeared at the District ‘B” Magistrates court today in connection with the death of 60-year-old Melanise Eversley.
The 35-year-old of Cutting Road, Haggatt Hall, St Michael was remanded to Dodds and will reappear on October 12.
Eversley’s body was discovered in a bushy field at Jordan’s, St George, on September 3, by fire officers who were called to the area to extinguished a fire.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App