Law enforcers seized a large quantity of cannabis plants in two rural parishes on Wednesday, but no arrests were made.
A joint operation involving members of the Drug Squad and the Tactical Response Unit uncovered 945 cannabis plants at Coffee Gully, St Joseph. The plants ranged between 1-9 feet in height.
At Brereton, St. Philip, 155 cannabis plants were found under cultivation in a bushy area. The plants were between 1-6 feet in height.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App