Due to the quick action of medic Patrick Rollock, 26-year-old Nico Beckles walked away from an accident this morning, which could have turned out much differently.
Beckles was driving a white Toyota Corolla when his car stuck an Adopt-A-Post sign on the ABC Highway in Warrens, St Michael around 10:30 a.m today.
The car, in which Beckles was the lone occupant, overturned into the ditch, where it landed on its side against some rocks.
Rollock, who is also a taxi driver, was on a job and passed the scene shortly after the accident occurred. He stopped and assisted Beckles, who escaped with just a few scratches and bruises, from the vehicle.
When a Barbados TODAY team visited the scene, Beckles was still visibly shaken, but appeared to be ok. (DB)
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App