Police seized over 3000 cannabis plants during a drug eradication operation this morning.
The Drug Squad assisted by the Tactical Response Unit and the Marine Unit seized 3,290 cannabis plants ranging between six inches to nine feet in height from Coach Hill and Welch in St John, as well as in Vaughns Land, St Joseph.
They were discovered under cultivation and concealed in bushy areas.
No arrests were made.
Recent Local News
- BREAKING NEWS - Police probe another unnatural death
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App