Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a 50-year-old man who has missing for a week now.
Rickie Alexander Luke of Parish Land, St Philip also known as “Shocker” left his sister’s house last Monday around 8:15 pm and has not been seen since.
He was wearing a light blue and white-stripped short-sleeved shirt, light blue three quartered jeans, a pair of black slippers and a black hat with the emblem of a yellow bird at the front when he left home.
Luke is 177cm tall, slim built and dark in complexion. He has short black hair, an oval face, brown eyes, a straight nose and has a scar on his top lip. The tip of his ring finger is missing.
Luke, a smoker, walks with an erect appearance and speaks with a soft voice. He is known to frequent the areas of Church Village and Blades Hill in St. Philip.
Anyone with information pertaining to the whereabouts of Rickie Alexander Luke is asked to contact the District “C” Police Station at 416-8200/8201, Police Emergency number 211, or the nearest Police Station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App