A St Philip man escaped serious injury this afternoon after his SUV ended up upside down in the waters off Miami beach, Oistins, Christ Church.
According to reports, Stephen Arthur of Six Roads, St Philip was in his SUV, when it suddenly accelerated and struck a car, before plunging into the waters just behind the Oistins Bus Terminal.
He was rescued from the vehicle by a passerby who saw the incident. Arthur is said to have received minor injuries and was also treated for shock at the nearby Randall Phillips Polyclinic
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App