Longstanding businessman and activist Trevor “Job” Clarke passed away yesterday at the age of 78.
Clarke, the owner of Winifred Trophies and Calypso Sports Wear on Hinds Hill, St Michael, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital around 6:3o pm, a little over a month after he was admitted.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App