A local insurance company has launched a major campaign to woo back customers who left for various reasons over the years.
At its Roebuck Street headquarters, officials of Insurance Corporation of Barbados Ltd (ICBL) said the ‘Come Back Home’ campaign offers former customers “the opportunity to come back and benefit from a discount of up to a maximum of 15 per cent off their private, motor or content insurance,”
“What we have realized is that a lot of people have looked for lower cost solutions…,” Corporate Communication Specialist Randy Howard told reporters.
“So we said you know what, let’s make it more affordable for them to come back to us, keep them insured at a proper level and make sure that their investments are secured.”
The campaign runs until year-end. (DB)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App