The taxi driver who collapsed and died early this morning has been identified as 48-year-old Ronald Johnson of Prior Park, St James.
Police say the incident occurred at about 5:55 a.m. on Bay Street, St Michael.
No foul play is suspected; investigations are ongoing.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App