Wanted man, Neco Ramone Johnson, alias ‘Nines’ of Watts Village St George, has surrendered to police to assist with “serious criminal investigations”.
Johnson, accompanied by his attorney, turned himself in yesterday, one day after police issued a notice requesting the public’s assistance in locating him and two other men who are also wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
The other two – Matthew Omar Clarence Cumberbatch, 30, of 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road St Michael, and Tre Kemar Murray of Goodland Main Road St Michael – remain at large.
Police also reported this morning that a suspect is in custody assisting with investigations into a shooting at South District, St George last Saturday.
The victim, a 32-year-old man, was treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after being shot three times in the back around 11:30 a.m.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App