Seismic activity was recorded just off Barbados this morning, with three small tremors occurring to the northeast of Bridgetown.
According to the Trinidad-based Seismic Research Centre of the University of the West Indies, a 3.8 magnitude tremor occurred at 123 kilometres, at 5:00am. Its latitude was 13.76 north, longitude 58.71 west, at a depth of 70 kilometres.
Just under 30 minutes later at 5:28am, a 4.5 magnitude tremor struck at 136 kilometres. Its latitude was 13.75 degrees north, and a longitude of 58.56 degrees west.
Three hours later, the third tremor which measured 3.9 magnitude occurred at 130 kilometres at 8:36am. It was located at 3.78 degrees north, a longitude of 58.65 west, at a depth of 64 kilometres.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App