The Barbados Water Authority (BWA) wishes to inform the public that mains laying work will continue in Package ‘B’ at Glenburnie St. John tomorrow and Tuesday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Foster Hall, Bathsheba, East Coast Road, Belleplaine and surrounding areas will be without water during this period.
Residents and businesses are asked to store an adequate amount of water.
The BWA regrets any inconvenience caused.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App