The Barbados Water Authority (BWA) wishes to inform the public that mains laying work will continue in Package ‘B’ at Glenburnie St. John tomorrow and Tuesday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Foster Hall, Bathsheba, East Coast Road, Belleplaine and surrounding areas will be without water during this period.
Residents and businesses are asked to store an adequate amount of water.
The BWA regrets any inconvenience caused.
- Local News
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App