Lawmen are investigating the unnatural death of a 23-year-old man.
Acting police public relations officer, acting station sergeant, Roland Cobbler said the man lost his life around 3: 20 pm while in Bleak, near Indian Ground, St Peter.
“ The deceased and his brother were working on a farm when they encountered five to six men who were traversing the area. They made some inquires and the men opened fire fatality shooting the 23-year-old,” the acting police spokesman told Barbados TODAY.
His brother escaped unharmed.
Anyone with information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Crimestoppers at 1 800 (Tips) 8477 or police emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App